Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cvs Haul!


So CVS is having some great beauty deals this week. One to take note of is that physicians formula is 50% off! If u happen to find anything with those wonderful $3 peely coupons u have an awesome deal. Plus if u scan ur CVS card you'll get a $4 off if you spend $12 or more on beauty products.
Also Wet n Wild is bogo 50%. Wet n Wild prices are already reasonable so any discount is good. 
So I picked up the new coverall cream foundation in shades 819 medium and 858 tan. Also I got the matching powder in 825B medium. Then I got the coloricon bronzer in reserve your cabana, I've heard that this is a great highlight. The two foundations were $3.99 each and the powder was $2.99. The bronzer was $3.99. Coming to a total of about $15.00 but with the sale the total went down to $11.46. The lady at the register was nice enough to hand key my coupon since my total was less than $12. So then my total was $7.46 then plus tax was $8.49.  I feel like CVS usually has good deals on beauty stuff. If you've been wanting to pick up some wet n wild I would suggest doing it this week at CVS.


No comments:

Post a Comment