Monday, March 30, 2015

March Obsessions!

Things I've been obsessing over this month


  1. Pocket POP! keychain of Daryl Dixon, this one is pretty much self-explanatory but all I'll say its simply awesome because I get to have my husband with me at all times....
  2. Rimmel stay matte primer.  This product is amazing! Lately my skin has been oily and this really keeps me less oily than usual. It really helps foundation go on smoothly and last longer since my oils are not breaking the foundation down.  If you have dry skin or dry patches I would stay away from this product!
  3. Nyx eyebrow gel in brunette.  This is good for people all types of brows. Whether you have sparse or full brows. I have full brows but the hairs are thin so this product just makes them more bold looking and its waterproof! Great for the hotter weather coming up!
  4. 3DS Yoshi's Island. Omg I recently got a new Nintendo 3DS and I got this game and I haven't been able to stop playing! If you grew up playing Mario games I would check this one out!
  5. Revlon Colorstay Whipped foudation. This is hands down my favorite foundation I have tried so far.  It's full coverage and it stays on literally forever until you take it off at night of course. I wouldn't say it's super light weight but I don't feel that it's super cakey either. What I like is that it is full coverage but doesn't look cakey.  Also it looks better after like an hour of it being on your face.
  6. MUA lip primer. This stuff is great at providing a base to put on lipsticks, especially if you have very pigmented lips and want the lipstick to pop! This also helps from bleeding and fading! It's sold at CVS here in the bay area, California.
  7. This last one is actually something I don't like! It's maybelline's eyebrow tinted gel.  It's great paired with the nyx brow gel but on its own it literally doesn't make your brows look any different! You might as well buy a clear brow gel. Another thing I don't like is the brush! It is too big and I don't have really thin brows. I can imagine having thinner brows and this product getting all over where it shouldn't be. Please don't waste your money!
 


































No comments:

Post a Comment