Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My first Blog post!

So yesterday I started getting a cold and today I woke up worse, so I stayed home caught up on some of my favorite T.V. shows like Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Bones.  I was a little bored so I decided to start up this blog.  I've been thinking about it for a while, but I don't really feel like I have time but then again you just have to make time for things these days.  The person who gave me the idea to start a blog was actually my cousin, so Christine if your reading this thank you for the idea! I thought I would start off this blog with a post of what is to be expected and maybe even a little about myself. 
First of all this blog will mostly be about makeup, which is my obsession, which is an understatement for people who know me well.  I'm mostly into makeup, I dabble a little in hair care and skin care but I love makeup.  But I don't want to restrict myself on only posting things about makeup so if I feel like it I might post about T.V series or food or any of my other many hobbies.  I know that is vague haha so im sorry if that didn't clear up anything for you of what kind of blog this will be.
I'm excited to start this blog! So if you share my love for makeup then I would appreciate if you followed my blog!






A Hello From Toby(bottom:Shiba Inu) and Rocky(Top: Yellow Lab)
I love them soo much![=









2 comments:

  1. Why don't I remember you had dogs? And you have Jackie's dream dog! They're so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they were mine! They r actually my bf's dogs but I pretend they r mine lol

    ReplyDelete